We rely on donations of new or good quality second hand items that are then distributed to families. Details of what we need are below.
- Baby soap, shampoo, wipes and bottles.
- Disposable nappies, maternity pads and breast pads.
Good condition second hand (or new) items:
- Clothes (0 to 3 years) and shoes & boots (up to size 9).
- Muslins, bibs, nappies, blankets, sheets and towels.
- Moses baskets, cots, cot beds and cot mobiles.
- Pushchairs and accessories, double buggies and strollers.
- Bouncer chairs and baby baths.
- Stair gates and folding high chairs.
- Slings, baby carriers and sterilisers.
- Good quality toys and playmats (ages 0-3).
Unfortunately we can’t accept:
- Car seats, door-hung bouncers, mattresses or any items in an unsafe condition.
We reserve the right to pass on to other charities, or to dispose of, unsuitable donations.